Guidance for users of the outdoor event space
The Basic Condition for the use of the green space for events
Among the Rinko Park related facilities, Rinko Park (areas for events including South Exit Square) and some areas of Koryu Zone (Plaza / Terrace of the National Convention Hall of Yokohama) where events can be held are the “green space” belonging to the Port of Yokohama, and managed by PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Pacific Convention Plaza Yokohama, the administrator designated by the city of Yokohama.
The event organizers are asked not to interfere with the enjoyment of other visitors to this green space, to respect their safety and comfort, and to be cooperative with the management of this green space as well as the maintenance of the surrounding environment.
Inquiries about the use of the outdoor space for events:
Business Dept., PACIFICO Yokohama
TEL: 045-221-2143 FAX: 045-221-2136
(Weekdays: 9:00 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:00)
Places available for events and their surface areas
Criteria for the use of facilities
*Public organizations: Definition
(1) State / prefecture / municipality / ward, (2) Organizations specified in the School Education Act, (3) Organizations specified in the Social Welfare Services Act, (4) Community associations / neighborhood associations
Fees and cancellation fees
Events collecting admission fees or similar fees from participants
|60 yen / square meter / day (tax included)
||15 yen / square meter / day (tax included)
Please make a one-time payment for the green space rental fee to the account designated by the designated administrator prior to the deadline specified on the invoice.
Please make a payment for restoration fees (damages / defacements), cleaning / waste disposal fees, or water / electricity fees within one month after the date of the invoice.
3) Cancellation fees and postponement
(1) Even after your reservation is confirmed, it will be cancelled if you have not sent us the “application form” or you have not made payment by the due date.
(2) In case of cancellation of the reservation / application due to your own decision after the confirmation, please contact us immediately. The cancellation fees are as follows:
(3) In case of alteration of the contents of your event due to your own decision after the confirmation, please contact us immediately. If the alteration is significant, you may need to cancel the reservation that is already confirmed and reapply for the reservation.
(4) If the event is cancelled due to bad weather, you can postpone it to another day. The postponement is applicable only one time. The fee is not refundable when you do not postpone the event to another day or the postponed event is cancelled again due to bad weather.