The purpose of this photo library is to provide information on and PR on PACIFICO Yokohama. We will lend this photo library free to the media concerned, individuals and companies for wide use.
Before using this, agree to the following terms and follow the specified procedure.
*When using the same image data for other purposes, apply for use by purpose.
*All photos on this website are the copyright of PACIFICO Yokohama.
Coverage and publication for business purposes
Pre-approval from PACIFICO Yokohama is required. Contact us, clearly indicating the purpose of use.
Lending photos for print
We will lend photos according to sizes and contents.
Submission of prints and publications
Send each copy of prints using our image data to PACIFICO Yokohama.
If you put the image data on your website, inform us of its address.
Public Relations, General Administration Department, PACIFICO Yokohama
1-1-1 Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, Japan
Precautions for using the image data
PACIFICO Yokohama may prohibit further use of the image data by those (publishers, etc.) who do not follow the precautions below.
- Do not use the image data for profit-making purposes.
- Images of 400 x 600 pixels are available. Set resolution to 200 dpi or higher.
- According to use purposes, minimum cropping or clipping of the image data is allowed.
However, do not crop or clip any specific person, building, scenery, etc. in the image which are not related to introduction of PACIFICO Yokohama.
- Do not change color tone or aspect ratio of the photo; otherwise the initial image may be changed.
- Do not damage the image of PACIFICO Yokohama, when using the image data.
Lack of data volume may damage the photo image seriously.
(Resolution of 200 pixels or less is not adequate.)
- Depending on the printed image, we may claim damages for copyright infringement.
*For the copyright regulations, read "Site Policy".
- Do not distribute the images secondarily.
Only persons agreeing to the above condition may download the images.