Steps for Use
To use our facilities, please take the following steps.
Following the designation of available space, we enter a tentative space reservation for your event.
We will request you to decide whether you confirm the reservation or not by the deadline we set.
As a rule, we may ask you to submit “the company profile,” “a copy of corporate registration,” “the announcement of financial results,” “the event description,” “the event plan,” and “the income and expenditure plan” of your company if you are a first-time lessee or we decide it is necessary.
STEP3Confirmation of reservation
The proposed date that you communicated to us by an oral or written message will be confirmed as the event date. Our coordinator will support you in organizing the event until the end of the lease.
*Cancellation fees will occur after the confirmation of your reservation regardless of whether you have submitted the Reservation Request Form or not.
STEP4Pay a deposit within one month after receiving the Reservation Request Form.
Pay the following amount into our bank account by the date specified as follows.
- At least two years and one day prior to the first day of use
- Pay 10% of the rental charges:
- During the period from two years to one year and one day prior to the first day of use
- Pay 30% of the rental charges:
- Within one year prior to the first day of use
- Pay 50% of the rental charges:
Our coordinator will arrange with you about the event.
A variety of equipment and services are available at your request.
Feel free to contact us.
- Audio, lighting and visual facilities, simultaneous interpreting facilities, and other equipment.
- Signs, decoration, etc.
- Electric facilities, communication systems, Internet service, etc.
- Security and cleaning services.
- Cloak room, receptionists and other staff members.
Services other than the above are also available.
Announcement of Events
Please contact our coordinator if you wish to make an announcement about your event on our website “Event Calendar”.
Steps to be taken one month prior to the first date of use
Take the following steps. Documents to be submitted vary according to the facilities;
the coordinator will let you know about it.
- Submission of necessary documents to each facility
- Notification to relevant public offices
- Determining the items to be ordered(equipment, decorations, signs, necessary services such as security and cleaning, etc.)
STEP6Payment of the remaining rental charges
Pay the remaining rental charges within one month prior to the first day of use.
If you use small meeting rooms only, pay equipment fees also at this time.
STEP7Holding of the event
During the event
The coordinator will assist you.
STEP8Payment of the amount still due
Pay the amount still due into our bank account by the date specified.
We will charge the amount still due within one month after the event.
(Rental and service charges for equipment and materials, decorations, etc.)
Sales Promotion Department, PACIFICO Yokohama
TEL: +81-45-221-2121 (Weekdays 9:00 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:30)
Rules for using
Please refer to PDF below for Rules for Using PACIFICO Yokohama Facilities.
[PDF] Rules for Using PACIFICO Yokohama Facilities [243KB]
[PDF]Room Rental Price List [2.86MB]
[PDF]North Room Rental Price List [57K]
- These prices include the consumption tax (8%) and are rounded off less than 1 yen; there may be a discrepancy with our estimates.
Please refer to our price estimate sheet regarding the room rental charge.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices for parties and catering are listed on the “Parties/Catering” page.