PACIFICO Yokohama -Pacific Convention Plaza Yokohama- ("Company") understands that protecting personal information appropriately is its social responsibilities to be fulfilled.
1. Personal Information Compliance and Management
The Company protects personal information in its possession pursuant to the laws and regulations (including the Personal Information Protection Law) and appoints the representative manager at each department to handle and manage the personal information appropriately.
The Company draws up personal information protection regulations and give all employees the guidance in order to prevent unauthorized access to, and loss, destruction, modifications and leakage of personal information.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company acquires personal information through legal and fair measures by clarifying the purpose, the range of use and the Company's contact persons.
3. Use Purpose of Personal Information
The Company uses the personal information obtained from its customers for the following purposes.
- For the Company's facilities and procedures and contact information necessary for its business activities
- For public relations for the Company's facilities and business activities
- For statistics and analysis on use of the facilities and provision of services
- For developing new services and businesses and for conducting questionnaires on customer satisfaction
- For sending the Company's public relations magazines, event brochures and invitation cards
- For following the guidance and the instructions made by the administrative authorities
- For the purposes clearly specified upon acquisition of personal information
4. Limited Use of Personal Information
The Company uses its customers' personal information for the purposes specified in 3 above only.
When the personal information is to be used for any purpose other than the above, the Company will give an advance notice to the customer.
5. Limited Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company does not disclose or provide its customers' personal information to any third party except in the following cases.
- Where the Company obtains the customer's prior consent
- Where provision of personal information is permitted by laws and regulations
- Where provision of information is necessary to cooperate with administrative authorities for a special reason
The Company may share its customers' personal information with the designated contractors or outsource handling of the personal information to other contractors in order to fulfill its responsibilities specified in the contract with the customer and to provide better facilities and services.
In accordance with the nondisclosure agreement, the Company prevents leakage of personal information from and the secondary provision by the contractors and handle, manage and control the information properly.
6. Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If any customer requests disclosure, correction or deletion of his personal information, the Company will sincerely and promptly respond to such a request after confirming the customer's identity, except in the following cases.
- Where damage to the life, body and property of the customer or the third parties may be caused or other rights may be infringed
- Where public safety and order may not be ensured
- Where the Company's business may be obstructed
- Where the Company cannot disclose the personal information under the laws and regulations
- Where the Company cannot confirm the customer's identity
7. Continuous Review of Personal Information
8. Inquiries about Personal Information
General Affairs Section, General Affairs Department
PACIFICO Yokohama -Pacific Convention Plaza Yokohama-
1-1-1 Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, Japan
TEL: +81-45-221-2122 FAX: +81-45-221-2137
Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:00